Gift Wrapping: Sushi Bento

At the first baby shower I ever attended, one of the other guests wrapped a onesie in rubber bands so that it looked like a teeny polar bear with the snaps on the butt flap as eyes. Regular gift wrapping would no longer be good enough, since I had seen what was possible. I needed to up my game. 

Now I go through baby registries looking for shapes and inspiration.

So for the second baby show I ever attended, I took inspiration from an I Love Sushi bib and wrapped some washcloths and tub toys together like a bento box.


All I really needed was dark green ribbon for the nori, some curly pink ribbon for the ginger, and a box just the right size.




This may still be my favorite gift wrapping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stencil and Hand Painted Sign

Waterfall Cards

Holiday Cards: Kokeshi